AOP provides a unique platform for sharing and collaboration amongst like-minded members, by promoting and supporting the interests of original content creators. We create the access to shared knowledge and debate for learning in a neutral environment and help spread best practice.
Our platform for collaboration takes different shapes, starting with our Publisher members who participate in the invite only Board and Steering Group meetings, to our wider industry discussion through our CRUNCH and flagship events. We provide an environment of trust, facilitate thought leadership, help publishers to exchange views, stay on top of developments and determine what good looks like. Equally, members need to commit to participate to achieve maximum value.
Benefits to all AOP Publisher members
- Access to all member-only groups – benefit from cross-industry knowledge, be at the forefront of issues facing the industry. Groups include: Ad Ops, Audience Development, B2B, Commercial, Product Development & Research.
- Access to AOP website member-only content: Member Resources, DLR, research and presentations available to all staff within the member company – to access please register for a login.
- Access to leading online research and insight, including our bi-annual Census Report, monthly Digital Landscape Report (DLR), industry benchmarking research, as well as a number of ad-hoc Consumer and B2B Research projects
- Member discount on ABC audits: 25% off the one-off registration fee and 15% off the rate card for each website traffic audit; providing that at least two audits are performed annually. Note: this cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Discounted tickets for annual flagship AOP Digital Publishing Convention and Awards
- Access speaker presentations from all AOP events
- Regular member discounts on other media industry events
- Publishing press releases promoting your digital business on the AOP website