This Can Happen 2018
20th November, Intercontinental 02, London
This Can Happen is one-day event tackling workplace mental health, offering solutions and strategies to address the core issues.
The event is spearheaded by Jonny and Neil, the 2 strangers behind Channel 4’s programme “Strangers on the bridge”. They are passionate, international campaigners on mental health in the workplace, after Neil talked Jonny out of taking his own life.
International thought leaders will present up-to-date research, science and theory about mental health issues and the way in which these can affect every individual in the workplace. Key topics addressed include:
- Employer v. personal responsibility
- Line Managing Mental Health – getting it right
- The Young Workforce – how to deliver support
- What is the cultural change that needs to happen
- Supporting a return to work after mental health-related absence
- Technology - ground-breaking insight and tools
- BAME and LGBT Communities – is it different
Book now to secure your place at this ground-breaking event
The 10% discount code is TCH10AOP and then can book tickets on this link: www.tchevents.com/register