What are the criteria for joining?
AOP Associate membership is open to suppliers and partners of digital publishing companies.
Associate membership is designed to develop and encourage strong partnerships between member publishing companies and their trading partners, to give profile and recognition to reliable suppliers and to enable those suppliers to have access to AOP research and discounts to our events.
Associate Member Benefits
- Entitlement to use the AOP associate membership logo on all promotional material, denoting your position as a preferred supplier to our members and your commitment to the growth and development of the online publishing industry
- An annual listing on ukaop.org with a link through to your site
- Invitation to attend AOP member-only functions which provide great networking opportunities
- Discounts on AOP events.
- Following our events, access speaker presentations
- Members can sign up for the weekly AOP newsletter featuring all the latest news, views and insights into the digital publishing industry
- Access to leading digital research and insights including our Annual Census Report (Members Survey), monthly Digital Landscape Report, a monthly digest of the latest research news and statistics that are relevant to the digital publishing community. Access AOP landmark research projects.
- First option on all advertising, exhibition & sponsorship opportunities
- Benefits of Associate membership are for all staff within the member company
For further information about AOP Associate membership please contact us.