For most content creators in the UK there is a big disparity between mobile revenues and time spent on mobile vs desktop. Whilst there are some big winners in the mobile space, the surprising picture is of generally slow transition. At the AOP Mobile Forum we’ll hear about publisher tools, ad formats and distribution approaches to drive a “mobile first” business and we’ll see expert consultants, Ad Agencies, Publishers and Technology Platforms to discuss how to create progress.
Venue: Courthouse Hotel, 19 - 21 Great Marlborough St, London W1F 7HL
Date: Wednesday 15th June, 2-5pm followed by networking drinks
Topics of discussion will include
- Why are audiences going mobile? Where are audiences vs spend?
- What is good and bad in mobile advertising? How can we make it better?
- Publisher tools, support and best practices to make mobile more commercially effective
- Product development to make mobile better. What’s working now? What is coming and what is the “sky’s the limit” wishlist?
- How can we make advertising a better UX and how can publishers build stronger relationships with agency buyers? What do agencies need from publishers to make mobile work?
Confirmed speakers include
Simon Andrews, Founder, Addictive Mobile
Ilicco Elia, Head of Mobile, DigitasLBi
Assaf Grabinsky, Mobile Solutions Lead, EMEA, Google
Lolly Mason, Head of Media Partnerships, EMEA, Celtra
Steve Ricketts, MD, ATAO
Dilip Shulka, Head of Content, AOP (moderator)
AOP Associate Member
Email email@example.com if you have any trouble with this booking