Mobile Monetisation Workshop
We are exploring mobile monetisation in depth because in 2016 our members experienced a large disparity between the percentage of mobile audience and the percentage of mobile ad revenue. This is not a disparity that Facebook or Google are experiencing. Why not? What can we do to redress the imbalance? We want to move the needle with agency traders and foster greater creativity in mobile via industry associations and agencies.
This workshop will launch the AOP’s Exploration of Mobile Monetisation, investigating an opportunity for growth, understanding and development. We are inviting a select number of expert Members to the Workshop to discuss:
- How do we address our mobile ad product?
- How do we move media planners in our direction?
- How can we encourage creative agencies to emphasise mobile creative?
- A short introduction setting out the challenge/opportunity
- A structured discussion around the key levers we can use to face the challenge/opportunity
- Debate and resolution around possible collective actions
As a publisher member you are entitled to a place at the workshop, if you or a colleague would like to apply for an invitation please contact Clare@no-4.co.uk