CRUNCH 3.2: Transition to Transparency
Postponed until May – date TBC
Join us as we answer the following questions:
- How is spend distributed across the supply chain?
- How does each element of the chain justify its participation?
- How should we address our own supply chain structure?
- How close are we to “transparent transaction”?
- What actions do we need to take as an industry collectively and individually?
Piccadilly Tube Station - 9 minute walk
Charing Cross Station - 10 minute walk
St James’s Park Tube Station - 14 minute walk
Crunch is a series of six events where publisher members can come together with their contemporaries and the industry for
Collaboration to progress key industry issues
Inspiration and learning
Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. If you are an AOP Publisher member simply login to the AOP website to access complimentary tickets.