CRUNCH 3.1: Digital Advertising: The turning point
The recent browser changes mean that the opportunity to reinvent and reconnect the ecosystem must be taken.
Our research has shown that advertisers and buyers are keen to see publishers take a unified approach and that publishers also see this as the way forward.
Join us as we bring industry leaders from buy and sell-side together to work out practical solutions as we seek to find answers to the following questions:
- How can we co-operate around addressability and federated learning networks?
- How can we increase the significance of context?
- How will effectiveness from premium publishers drive buy-side engagement?
- Which technologies will facilitate the process?
- How do we come together to progress?
Join us at CRUNCH 3.1 to be part of the solution.
Piccadilly Tube Station - 9 minute walk
Charing Cross Station - 10 minute walk
St James’s Park Tube Station - 14 minute walk
Featured Speakers View All
Crunch is a series of six events where publisher members can come together with their contemporaries and the industry for
Collaboration to progress key industry issues
Inspiration and learning
Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. If you are an AOP Publisher member simply login to the AOP website to access complimentary tickets.