AOP Associate membership is open to suppliers and partners of digital publishing companies.
Associate membership is designed to develop and encourage strong partnerships between member publishing companies and their trading partners; to provide a profile and give recognition to reliable suppliers whilst enabling those suppliers to have access to AOP research and discounts to our events.
Associate Member Benefits
- Entitlement to use the AOP associate membership logo on all promotional material, denoting your position as a preferred supplier to our members and your commitment to the growth and development of the online publishing industry.
- An annual Digital Directory listing on ukaop.org with a link through to your site.
- Invitation to attend AOP member-only functions which provide great networking opportunities.
- Up to two free places to attend each of the AOP Crunch series (x 6 Crunch events a year). *First come first served basis.
- Discounts to attend AOP events (AOP Awards and Digital Publishing Summit).
- Access speaker presentations following our events.
- Members can sign up for the weekly AOP newsletter featuring all the latest news, views and insights into the digital publishing industry.
- Opportunity to provide content; whitepapers, casestudies, industry perspective, latest news etc, which could be shared via the Digital Digest (weekly newsletter), AOP social channels or hosted on our Member Resource area.
- First option on all advertising & sponsorship opportunities.
- Benefits of Associate membership are for all staff within the member company.
For further information about AOP Associate membership please contact us.