CRUNCH 4.2: Solve ethics to solve programmatic
The momentum around ethical advertising will be the single biggest driver of progress in our industry and particularly in the programmatic ecosystem. There are four interconnected factors that we, the industry, are trying to solve separately.
- Advertisers and agencies funding diversity and sustainability with their media spend
- Leading advertisers working to stop the ad funding of hate speech and misinformation
- The need for greater transparency in the programmatic ecosystem
- The need for advertising to be far more clearly connected to positive business outcomes
The AOP believes that a connected solution is required and through the CRUNCH events, we have been working with the industry to join the dots. Our first event of 2021 focused on Truth and Trust in Journalism, and how to identify publishers of integrity within the programmatic ecosystem. Join this session as the discussion progresses to how to solve the ethical challenges within a programmatic led market. Every CRUNCH event aims to identify actions – book your place now to be sure you are part of the solution.
Join us at CRUNCH 4.2 to understand the publisher perspective, as industry leading publishers, advertisers and agencies answer the following questions:
- How do we connect each of these areas to solve programmatic for publishers?
- What are the effects of new approaches to brand safety and metrics that matter?
- How do we make sure action happens?
Featured Speakers View All
Crunch is a series of six events where publisher members can come together with their contemporaries and the industry for
- Collaboration to progress key industry issues
- Inspiration and learning
In 2021 our CRUNCH series will remain as virtual events:
- If you are an AOP Publisher member simply login to the AOP website to register and access your complimentary pass.
- All tickets for non-members and additional Associate members will be £198 per person.
- Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.