CRUNCH 4.1: Truth and Trust in Journalism
Truth and trust experienced a year like no other during 2020. Amidst great cultural change, readers sought out high quality journalism as the debate around fact or fake intensified. Brands and agencies increasingly focused on ethical ad funding and now we live in a world where brands, agencies, employees, stakeholders, readers and viewers are actively inspecting their chosen media sources for purpose, ethics and practices.
Join us as we bring leading editorial figures, academics and analysts to answer the following questions:
- What is high quality journalism?
- How has the reader’s perspective changed?
- From fact to opinion to fake, how do we draw the line?
- Should we be optimistic about the technologies that assess the line between fact and fake?
- How do we continue to respect free speech?
- How do we manage the “long tail”?
- How do we build the ecosystem to ensure that truth and quality are rewarded?
Featured Speakers View All
Crunch is a series of six events where publisher members can come together with their contemporaries and the industry for
Collaboration to progress key industry issues
Inspiration and learning
In 2021 our CRUNCH series will remain as virtual events:
- If you are an AOP Publisher member simply login to the AOP website to register and access your complimentary pass.
- All tickets for non-members and additional Associate members will be £198 per person.
- Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.