CRUNCH 3.6: Metrics That Matter: KPIs for the ethical ad economy
Our recent survey to the AOP community demonstrated an appetite for a change in direction. In response to the convergence of wider societal issues and movements, from the Pandemic, Black Lives Matter, Environment and Facebook boycott; this cultural shift has helped to define our intentions and in turn create an interconnected series of CRUNCH events that address the industry’s key opportunities and challenges during these times. In doing this, we will be re-positioning the core areas of focus to align with a more purposeful context.
Join us in this session to explore:
- What definitions and measures of ‘positive’ environments are we creating?
- How do ‘positive’ environments affect attention and brand factors?
- What measures beyond brand factors and attention do we require to define the purpose and ethics of the environment?
- Is the industry ready to adopt these measures?
- Buy and sell side co-operation for a healthier ad industry – how do we ensure that progress is created?
Please note: All CRUNCH subjects and speakers are subject to change
Crunch is a series of six events where publisher members can come together with their contemporaries and the industry for
Collaboration to progress key industry issues
Inspiration and learning
Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. If you are an AOP Publisher member simply login to the AOP website to access complimentary tickets.