CRUNCH 3.4: Mapping the Cultural Change
Due to the fact that CRUNCH 3.4 will be a virtual event, all tickets are now half price for non-members and additional Associate members.
Our recent survey to the AOP community demonstrated an appetite for a change in direction. In response to the convergence of wider societal issues and movements, from the Pandemic, Black Lives Matter, Environment and Facebook boycott; this cultural shift has helped to define our intentions and in turn create an interconnected series of CRUNCH events that address the industry’s key opportunities and challenges during these times. In doing this, we will be re-positioning the core areas of focus to align with a more purposeful context.
The way that the world does business is changing, affecting brands, agencies and the publishers they choose to work with. At CRUNCH 3.4, we will explore these changes, understand the new behaviours and trends and discuss the drivers behind them.
Join us as we bring leaders from academia, brands, agencies and publishers together to share their viewpoints whilst we examine how the industry needs to respond.
Guest speakers include:
- Dr Sean O. Ferguson, Associate Dean, Asia School of Business
- Ali Hanan, Founder & CEO, Creative Equals
- Anisha Doshi, Communications Planning Manager, Carat & Co-Chair of Represent, Dentsu’s ethnic diversity network
- Deborah Rosenegk, Chief Client Officer, ESI Media
- Will Kirkpatrick, Head of Sustainability Operations, O2
- Femi Taiwo, Data & Technology Strategy Director, OMD EMEA
- Harriet Kingaby, Co-Chair, The Conscious Advertising Network (Moderator)
Featured Speakers View All
Crunch is a series of six events where publisher members can come together with their contemporaries and the industry for
Collaboration to progress key industry issues
Inspiration and learning
Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. If you are an AOP Publisher member simply login to the AOP website to access complimentary tickets.