CRUNCH 06: How will the industry support you for a better 2019?
Has 2018 been your year? Or should it be better? What do you want to achieve in 2019? And what do you want from this industry? With Christmas approaching, join us for an event that is all about you and your potential in 2019.
Our research with AOP Members tells us that managers and individuals alike want to explore:
- Open and inclusive career pathways and working practices
- Positive and supportive approaches to well being
- Expert approaches to develop a person to their best potential
- How the industry can be the right place to be your best self
Whether you are experiencing difficulty, flying high or supporting a team in those situations, this event brings together experts in these key areas to open out the latest approaches, inspect the industry as it stands today and point the way to a bright future.
So join us as we embark on a program aimed at making sure our industry is a place that attracts, supports and grows the best talent, for whatever your situation, for the best journey.
Be there to:
- Learn from experts who are solving these challenges and creating opportunity
- See a positive way forward, whatever your situation
- Tell us what you want and need from this Industry and your fellow publishers
Featured Speakers View All
Elaine de la Cruz
The AOP Crunch Series is about learning from industry leaders, discussing challenges, and peer networking; all of this with a purpose, to build a better future for Premium Publishers. Whether you have a specific problem to solve or you want cutting edge learning or you want to guide future outcomes, you need to be there.