The Affiliate Membership tier is designed for specialist, independent and SME publishers.
Benefits of Affiliate Membership
- Access to leading online research and insights including our bi-annual Census Report, monthly Digital Landscape Report (DLR), industry benchmarking research, as well as a number of ad-hoc Consumer and B2B Research projects
- Access speaker presentations from all AOP events
- Access to AOP website member-only content: DLR, research and presentations available to all staff within the member company – register for a login here
- Access to member-only groups – benefit from cross-industry knowledge, be at the forefront of issues facing the industry. Groups include: Commercial, Research, B2B, Product Development and Ad Ops
- Attending member-only events, i.e. subject-specific roundtables
- Affiliate members are also entitled to free places at our monthly forum events
- Regular member discounts on other media industry events
- Member discount on ABC audits: 25% off the one-off registration fee and 15% off the rate card for each website traffic audit; providing that at least two audits are performed annually. Note: this cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Receiving significant discounts for attending AOP Conferences and Awards
- Gaining contacts and joining industry discussion on AOP’s LinkedIn Group
- Publishing press releases promoting your digital business on the AOP website
- Access to weekly AOP newsletter and industry figure interviews
What are the criteria for joining?
Affiliate membership is open to SME, independent and specialist companies whose principal focus is to create original published content for direct consumption by their consumers, via the web (‘destination sites’) and other digital platforms.
Publishing companies that have the following may apply for membership:
- An online activity revenue centre within the organisation
- A dedicated editorial staff
- A dedicated revenue-generating commercial staff
- In addition, the significant portion of companies’ published content must be original
- You must have been publishing on the web or other digital platforms for at least 6 months
- Members are encouraged to hold an ABC certificate if the site generates more than £250,000 per annum
For cost details, and to find out more about joining, please contact us.