Buy and Sell Side - Partnership Equals Progress
The online ad industry is struggling with some major issues, including the following:
- Ad quality in the forms of brand safety, ad fraud and viewability
- Transparency in the programmatic world
- The power of the big platforms
- Co-operation over data under GDPR
- How advertising benefits all the way through to the person on the street
The AOP is already moving the market with products like the AOP Ad Quality Charter and the AOP GDPR Good Practice Guidance. These initiatives have established structured interactions with the buy side to drive solutions in both areas and there is a clear opportunity to build on these foundations to build a better market for buy and sell side.
So, our fourth CRUNCH event will bring leaders from the buy and sell side together to examine the key issues and look at concrete ways to create progress.
Be there to:
- Understand the latest development in buy side relations and their implications to you
- See and influence the contractual and technological elements that are part of that closer connection to the buy side
- Get your point of view heard and developed
Featured Speakers View All
Having consulted with you, our members, we have reinvigorated our previous Forum format to bring you our new AOP Crunch Series which will take place on the first Thursday of every month from March-May and September-December.
The AOP Crunch Series is about learning from industry leaders, discussing challenges, and peer networking; all of this with a purpose, to build a better future for Premium Publishers. Whether you have a specific problem to solve or you want cutting edge learning or you want to guide future outcomes, you need to be there.